Sympa Menu

ictenglish - Re: welcome aboard

Subject: ICTs in English

Re: welcome aboard

  • From: "Sue Wayne" <suewayne AT ps.gen.nz>
  • To: <ictenglish AT mailinglist.tki.org.nz>
  • Subject: Re: welcome aboard
  • Date: Wed, 10 Feb 2010 11:51:58 +1300

Hello Phil - good to know I'm on the list!  I am especially looking forward to 'interacting' as I am actually finishing my last paper in a Masters of Adult Literacy, Language & Numeracy - studying Online with AUT. For my Research paper, I have chosen to investigate (in broad terms) how  everyday literacy practices are changing & what impact(affordance of technology) this should/shouldn't have on current formal teaching and assessment practice. I am particularly interested in 'returnees' who present as 'failed' learners yet carry out operations in every day lives that require a high degree of ability.

Best regards
Sue Wayne
PS : You may like to edit this.