ictenglish - RE: Help with New Entrant class

Subject: ICTs in English

RE: Help with New Entrant class

  • From: Claire Amos <clairevictoriaamos AT hotmail.com>
  • To: <ictenglish AT mailinglist.tki.org.nz>
  • Subject: RE: Help with New Entrant class
  • Date: Thu, 11 Feb 2010 07:56:23 +1300

Hi Kaye,

Check out the 2009 e-fellows projects - lots of great ideas. http://efellows2009.wikispaces.com/

I was one of them, but was working in a secondary environment, the other e-fellows were all working at different primary levels and some amazing work with introducing and using ICTs in their classrooms. You can access their blogs and projects through the link above. Actually anyone interested in using ICT to improve student literacy at any level should check them out.

Cheers

Claire Amos