ictenglish - Re: Help with New Entrant class

Subject: ICTs in English

Re: Help with New Entrant class

  • From: Jess Wilson <jws AT otakicollege.school.nz>
  • To: ictenglish AT mailinglist.tki.org.nz
  • Subject: Re: Help with New Entrant class
  • Date: Thu, 11 Feb 2010 16:42:09 +1300

I went to a fabulous workshop at U Learn last year where some ECE
teachers showed us how they were using Photostory 3 with early
childhood students for them to make their own photo stories. I think
it might have been one of the efellow projects claire is referring to.
You can download photostory 3 free off the internet.
Jess Wilson, Otaki College.

On Thu, Feb 11, 2010 at 7:56 AM, Claire Amos
<clairevictoriaamos AT hotmail.com>