Subject: ICTs in English
- From: Jess Wilson <jws AT otakicollege.school.nz>
- To: ictenglish AT mailinglist.tki.org.nz
- Subject: Re: Help with New Entrant class
- Date: Thu, 11 Feb 2010 16:42:09 +1300
I went to a fabulous workshop at U Learn last year where some ECE
teachers showed us how they were using Photostory 3 with early
childhood students for them to make their own photo stories. I think
it might have been one of the efellow projects claire is referring to.
You can download photostory 3 free off the internet.
Jess Wilson, Otaki College.
On Thu, Feb 11, 2010 at 7:56 AM, Claire Amos
<clairevictoriaamos AT hotmail.com>
> Hi Kaye,
> Check out the 2009 e-fellows projects - lots of great ideas.
> I was one of them, but was working in a secondary environment, the other
> e-fellows were all working at different primary levels and some amazing work
> with introducing and using ICTs in their classrooms. You can access their
> blogs and projects through the link above. Actually anyone interested in
> using ICT to improve student literacy at any level should check them out.
> Claire Amos
>> Date: Wed, 10 Feb 2010 21:54:36 +1300
>> lindseys AT ihug.co.nz
>> ictenglish AT mailinglist.tki.org.nz
>> Subject: Help with New Entrant class
>> ICT and new entrants? I would like to explore some ICT options with my
>> new entrant class, does anyone have any suggestions?
>> Looking forward to reading some great ideas.
>> To unsubscribe from the list, please visit
> Browse profiles for Free! Singles online now!
- Help with New Entrant class, Stuart and Susan Lindsey, 02/10/2010
- Re: Help with New Entrant class, Rebecca Nixey, 02/11/2010
- RE: Help with New Entrant class, Claire Amos, 02/11/2010
- Re: Help with New Entrant class, Brett McKersey, 02/11/2010
- RE: Help with New Entrant class, Mandi R, 02/11/2010
- Re: Help with New Entrant class, Grant Fiona, 02/11/2010
- Re: Help with New Entrant class, Lyn, 02/11/2010
Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.18.