ictenglish - Re: Help with New Entrant class

Subject: ICTs in English

Re: Help with New Entrant class

  • From: Lyn <lynfetzer AT xtra.co.nz>
  • To: ictenglish AT mailinglist.tki.org.nz
  • Subject: Re: Help with New Entrant class
  • Date: Thu, 11 Feb 2010 16:55:22 +1300

Hi Kaye. Look at Starfall.com for literacy ideas. I used this website as part of my literacy hour. The children would work on the letter of the day plus there are other phonic activities. ICT games for literacy and numeracy. BBC.co.uk for a full range of activities. Lyn

Stuart and Susan Lindsey wrote:
Hi
ICT and new entrants? I would like to explore some ICT options with my new entrant class, does anyone have any suggestions?
Looking forward to reading some great ideas.
Thanks
Kaye