ictenglish - RE: Help with New Entrant class

Subject: ICTs in English

RE: Help with New Entrant class

  • From: "Penny Harrison" <pennyh AT xtra.co.nz>
  • To: <ictenglish AT mailinglist.tki.org.nz>
  • Subject: RE: Help with New Entrant class
  • Date: Thu, 11 Feb 2010 10:33:14 +1300

HI Mandy,

The NZ Software for Learning site can give you lots of ideas. Look through
the Browse page http://softwareforlearning.tki.org.nz/Browse-Software and
click on Early Learning
http://softwareforlearning.tki.org.nz/Browse-Software/(area)/early_learning
- there are pages of great ICT software ideas for younger learners. There
are also some examples of ICT in junior classes in the Snapshots collection
http://softwareforlearning.tki.org.nz/Snapshots eg Voicethread
http://softwareforlearning.tki.org.nz/Snapshots/VoiceThread

Cheers
Penny