ictenglish - Re: Help with New Entrant class

Subject: ICTs in English

Re: Help with New Entrant class

  • From: Nicki Gemmell <nicki AT nixit.co.nz>
  • To: ictenglish AT mailinglist.tki.org.nz
  • Subject: Re: Help with New Entrant class
  • Date: Thu, 11 Feb 2010 18:12:49 +1300

Hi there

I have worked with a young teacher in a low decile school. She has presented at Ulearn and at various schools and has a very engaging manner and presentation showing how she uses cameras and other ICTs and thinking skills with her children. If you would like more details or to make contact please contact me off list - nicki AT nixit.co.nz

Regards

Nicki

---

Nicki Gemmell

NixIT Teaching Technology

w: nixit.co.nz | e: nicki AT nixit.co.nz | p: 021 366 593

gtalk - nicki.gemmell |skype - itsnicki | twitter - nixit