Subject: ICTs in English
- From: Phil Coogan <PCoogan AT cognition.co.nz>
- To: "ictenglish AT mailinglist.tki.org.nz" <ictenglish AT mailinglist.tki.org.nz>
- Subject: ICTs in English Community
- Date: Mon, 15 Feb 2010 09:36:03 +1300
- Accept-language: en-US, en-NZ
- Acceptlanguage: en-US, en-NZ
Hi again to the 342 of you who have joined this community in the first 5 days of its operation.
For your interest, during this period, the following numbers have joined the other English, ESOL, Literacy Online communities:
o Literacy - 300
o Primary ESOL - 218
o Secondary English - 441
o Secondary ESOL - 236
o Secondary Literacy - 354
This community has been fairly busy (although those of you who also belong to Secondary English will be aware that everything is relative) so I thought it timely to remind you of a few protocols to keep things manageable, most of which most of you are doing :
• Please make sure your subject line captures the focus of your post (don’t start a new topic by simply replying to an existing one and not changing the subject line)
• If your message is intended for an individual, please address it to that person’s email address, not the list address.
• When replying to a post, remove irrelevant text so that you can focus your readers on the key point(s)
• And please take a look at other protocols in the FAQs at:
Also, keep in mind that the community is pre-moderated so there will be a delay between your post and it appearing in your inbox.
We will be using other web based collaborative tools later, but for now the mailing list is the most efficient and engaging.
Our apologies to those of you who have wanted to unsubscribe and been thwarted by a bug in our system which is now fixed. You can unsubscribe at:
but we hope you won’t.
Enjoy week 2 everyone and keep talking.
Dr Phil Coogan
Principal Consultant | Cognition Education Limited
- Help with New Entrant class, Stuart and Susan Lindsey, 02/10/2010
- Re: Help with New Entrant class, Rebecca Nixey, 02/11/2010
- RE: Help with New Entrant class, Claire Amos, 02/11/2010
- Re: Help with New Entrant class, Brett McKersey, 02/11/2010
- RE: Help with New Entrant class, Mandi R, 02/11/2010
- Re: Help with New Entrant class, Grant Fiona, 02/11/2010
- Re: Help with New Entrant class, Lyn, 02/11/2010
- RE: Help with New Entrant class, Col & Don Tombs, 02/11/2010
- <Possible follow-up(s)>
- Re: Help with New Entrant class, sarahgibbs, 02/11/2010
Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.18.