ictenglish - Re: Introduction - Extension Reading activities for Y7-8

Subject: ICTs in English

Re: Introduction - Extension Reading activities for Y7-8

  • From: "Lynley Olds" <oldsly AT tbhs.schoolzone.net.nz>
  • To: ictenglish AT mailinglist.tki.org.nz
  • Subject: Re: Introduction - Extension Reading activities for Y7-8
  • Date: Thu, 18 Feb 2010 15:53:24 +1300 (NZDT)

>Hi carol
I'm part-time reading tchr at Timaru Boys' High School.sorry can't help
you with xtra ideas except have you checked out digistore.tki.org.nz site?
i find bits and pieces that I can use with rdg stds or my ESOL stds.
Would love to know more about Book backchat or Readers cafe. Sounds cool.
Lynley

Hi everyone