ictenglish - Student facing features of EEL Online

Subject: ICTs in English

Student facing features of EEL Online

  • From: Phil Coogan <PCoogan AT cognition.co.nz>
  • To: "ictenglish AT mailinglist.tki.org.nz" <ictenglish AT mailinglist.tki.org.nz>
  • Subject: Student facing features of EEL Online
  • Date: Fri, 19 Feb 2010 15:48:08 +1300
  • Accept-language: en-US, en-NZ
  • Acceptlanguage: en-US, en-NZ

Hi Carol and all

Your question is well timed as we have just had a meeting of our facilitation
team today and this was one of the items discussed ie what might the student
facing parts of these websites look like? Should we re-consider new
iterations of things like Bookbackchat, Writers' Window, Readers' Cafe, Barb
Wired and Read Hot or should we be thinking very differently?

I'd be interested in the views of this community.

Cheers

Phil

Kind Regards

Dr Phil Coogan
Principal Consultant | Cognition Education Limited