ictenglish - Re: Introduction - Extension Reading activities for Y7-8

Subject: ICTs in English

Re: Introduction - Extension Reading activities for Y7-8

  • From: Deidre Senior <deidre.senior AT gmail.com>
  • To: ictenglish AT mailinglist.tki.org.nz
  • Subject: Re: Introduction - Extension Reading activities for Y7-8
  • Date: Sat, 20 Feb 2010 16:43:07 +1300

Hi Carol - long time since we were in touch! As my e-fellow project
last year I worked with extension kids to mentor at risk/reluctant
readers - to compile our Oamaru Intermediate School Reading Log Blog
- http://oisreading.edublogs.org. Much of the data collated noted many
areas of improvement for both groups. The blog consists of photos,
text and podcasts for books students read. It also created many online
conversations with students not in the group. I have info on my wiki -
www.deidre.wikispaces.com and blog - http://mylittlespace.edublogs.org
- if you want to know anything more - or contact me directly.

On 2/19/10, Carol Kendall
<c.kendall AT paradise.net.nz>

--
Deputy Principal
Oamaru Intermediate School

OIS Reading Log Blog: http://oisreading.edublogs.org
School Blog: http://oamaruint.edublogs.org
Blog: www.mylittlespace.edublogs.org
Wiki: www.deidre.wikispaces.com

2009 Ministry of Education E-Fellow
2009 NZ's Microsoft Innovative Teacher of the Year