ictenglish - Re: colour affecting learning

Subject: ICTs in English

Re: colour affecting learning

  • From: Louise Tredinnick <5treds AT xtra.co.nz>
  • To: ictenglish AT mailinglist.tki.org.nz
  • Subject: Re: colour affecting learning
  • Date: Thu, 25 Feb 2010 14:34:26 +1300

Hi all

I have a burning question and wondered if anyone has an answer or can link me onto any good sites where I can find the answer. This is not directly ICT but the environment we set up for children can play such a huge difference on conditions for learning.

Q. How can we use colour to promote a positive learning environment?

Really looking forward to help on this.

Cheers
Louise