Subject: ICTs in English
- From: Louise Tredinnick <5treds AT xtra.co.nz>
- To: ictenglish AT mailinglist.tki.org.nz
- Subject: Re: colour affecting learning
- Date: Thu, 25 Feb 2010 14:34:26 +1300
I have a burning question and wondered if anyone has an answer or can link me onto any good sites where I can find the answer. This is not directly ICT but the environment we set up for children can play such a huge difference on conditions for learning.
Q. How can we use colour to promote a positive learning environment?
Really looking forward to help on this.
- Re: colour affecting learning, Louise Tredinnick, 02/25/2010
- Re: colour affecting learning, Ladbrook Judine, 02/26/2010
Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.18.