Sympa Menu

ictenglish - [ICTs in English] Cellphones in school

Subject: ICTs in English

[ICTs in English] Cellphones in school

  • From: "Tamara Proctor" <tamara AT tcc.school.nz>
  • To: ictenglish AT mailinglist.tki.org.nz
  • Subject: [ICTs in English] Cellphones in school
  • Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2010 09:05:06 +1200 (NZST)

Hi
This is how I am trying it.
It is just a 1 - 5 quiz at the start or end of lesson the students get a
definition and have to text through the term - first person through gets 3
points the 2nd 2 everyone else one at the end of 2 weeks the person with
the most point wins a choc bar.

Tamara Proctor
HOD English
Tuatapere Community College