ictenglish - [ICTs in English] Re: Re: Cellphones in classrooms on Campbell Live

Subject: ICTs in English

[ICTs in English] Re: Re: Cellphones in classrooms on Campbell Live

  • From: Gmail Account <allanah.king AT gmail.com>
  • To: ictenglish AT mailinglist.tki.org.nz
  • Subject: [ICTs in English] Re: Re: Cellphones in classrooms on Campbell Live
  • Date: Tue, 22 Jun 2010 12:38:28 +1200

I have used Voicethread as a means for children to receive oral feedback on things like speeches which has proved to be an effective way killing two birds with one stone- rehearsed and crafted speech making and giving and receiving feed back, as well sharing our learning effectively with our parent body by posting on the blog as well

http://voicethread.com/share/586604/

Allanah at Appleby