ictenglish - [ICTs in English] Re: collaborating on Google Docs

Subject: ICTs in English

[ICTs in English] Re: collaborating on Google Docs

  • From: Louise Tredinnick <5treds AT xtra.co.nz>
  • To: ictenglish AT mailinglist.tki.org.nz
  • Subject: [ICTs in English] Re: collaborating on Google Docs
  • Date: Tue, 22 Jun 2010 10:45:14 +1200

Thank you all those of you that introduced me to Google Docs. I fin them really useful. What I want to do now is to do the live collaborating or sms in real time but I can't figure it out. The message comes up that the other editor is working on the document when I am but I thought there was a comment box where you could also communicate with them.

If anyone could help with this that would be great.

Thanks
Louise