ictenglish - [ICTs in English] Re: Re: collaborating on Google Docs

Subject: ICTs in English

[ICTs in English] Re: Re: collaborating on Google Docs

  • From: Miriam Tuohy <miriam AT russellst.school.nz>
  • To: ictenglish AT mailinglist.tki.org.nz
  • Subject: [ICTs in English] Re: Re: collaborating on Google Docs
  • Date: Tue, 22 Jun 2010 16:14:45 +1200

hi Louise

Go into your  google "Documents settings", and check that on the Editing tab, you have clicked the box to "Create new text documents using the latest version of the document editor."

Your collaborators should do so too.

Then when you are editing at the same time, you can see their name, and click it to open a little chat window.

Cheers,
Miriam