ictenglish - [ICTs in English] Re: Re: collaborating on Google Docs

Subject: ICTs in English

[ICTs in English] Re: Re: collaborating on Google Docs

  • From: Barbara Reid <breidnz1 AT gmail.com>
  • To: ictenglish AT mailinglist.tki.org.nz
  • Subject: [ICTs in English] Re: Re: collaborating on Google Docs
  • Date: Tue, 22 Jun 2010 16:28:19 +1200

Hi Louise

You should be able to see where the other person is working, it is usually indicated by a little flag. If you want to add a comment, place your cursor or highlight where you want it to go and go to Insert on the toolbar and click on Comment.

Hope this helps.

 If you are on gmail, you can also access their instant messaging.

Cheers
Barbara