ictenglish - [ICTs in English] Re: Re: Re: collaborating on Google Docs

Subject: ICTs in English

[ICTs in English] Re: Re: Re: collaborating on Google Docs

  • From: Karen Melhuish <karen.melhuish AT learningmedia.co.nz>
  • To: ictenglish AT mailinglist.tki.org.nz
  • Subject: [ICTs in English] Re: Re: Re: collaborating on Google Docs
  • Date: Fri, 25 Jun 2010 06:14:36 +1200

Hi all,
If you use Google Wave, you can all type, write and chat on the same document simultaneously or asynchronously. You can invite people to a wave by adding their email. Another useful tool for collaboration:-)
Cheers
Karen

Karen Melhuish
  |  Online Professional Learning

E: karen.melhuish AT learningmedia.co.nz   I   DDI: 04.472.5522 x8222   I   Mob: 021.110.9036  I  www.learningmedia.co.nz
Learning Media | PO Box 3293 | 22-28 Willeston Street | Wellington | New Zealand
Twitter: virtuallykaren I Skype: karenmelhuish

Availability: Mon (9-4), Tues (7.30 -2.30), Thurs (9-2.30) and Fri (7.30 - 12)