Sympa Menu

ictenglish - [ICTs in English] Re: Movie-making software

Subject: ICTs in English

[ICTs in English] Re: Movie-making software

  • From: Tessa Gray <tessa.gray AT core-ed.net>
  • To: ictenglish AT mailinglist.tki.org.nz
  • Subject: [ICTs in English] Re: Movie-making software
  • Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2010 14:41:57 +1200

There's also a couple of great links from teachers:

Lenva Shearing
http://cooltoolsforschools.wikispaces.com/Video+Tools

and Suzie Vesper
http://educationalsoftware.wikispaces.com/Video+Editing

Smiles,
Tess:)
On 26/07/2010, at 2:29 PM, Amos Claire wrote:

> Microsoft Movie maker is still available for free download. Checkout the
> Moviemaker page on Software for Learning here:
> http://softwareforlearning.tki.org.nz/Products/Movie-Maker/%28language%29/eng-NZ
>
> You might also like to checkout all of the other movie making and animation
> software recommended on S4L as well:
> http://softwareforlearning.tki.org.nz/Browse-Software/%28tag%29/movie-making
>
> Hope that helps!
>
> Claire
> --
> Claire Amos
> Facilitator: ICTs in English community
> www.englishonline.tki.org.nz
>

> On 26/07/10 1:08 PM, "Valerie Beets"
> <mzteach AT xtra.co.nz>
> wrote:
>
> Hi Claire,
> I am looking for a movie making programme. Previously it one cam with the
> Microsoft package, it doesn't seem to any more, is there another one?
> Valerie

> Sent: Mon, 26 July, 2010 9:20:00 AM
> Subject: [ICTs in English] Last Week on ICTs in English
>
> Morning all,
>
> Last week on ICTs in English:
>
> We considered an open letter to educators:
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-P2PGGeTOA4
>
> and a response:
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SFeiiPdTibE&feature=related
>
> We looked at Technology as a key tool in writing instruction
> Students should have an opportunity to write for a real audience and
> collaborate on writing projects, experts say-and the internet can help.
> http://www.eschoolnews.com/2010/07/18/technology-a-key-tool-in-writing-instruction/
>
> Rochelle Jensen alerted us to these two great readings:
> e-Learning and implications for New Zealand schools: a literature review
> http://www.educationcounts.govt.nz/publications/ict/77614/
> <http://www.educationcounts.govt..nz/publications/ict/77614/>
> Author: Noeline Wright
> Published: July 2010
> Literacy Teaching and Learning in e -Learning Contexts
> http://www.educationcounts.govt.nz/publications/ict/77144
> Author: Sue McDowall for CORE Education and New Zealand Council for
> Educational Research
> Published: June 2010
>
> and Fiona Grant invited us to Educampnz
> EducampNZ took place on Saturday, and from what I experienced from the
> comfort of home (via Twitter) it looked great! Check out the website to see
> what went down.
> http://acesnet.wikispaces.com/Educampnz+2010
>
> This week I would like to focus on how PD can support ICT being used
> effectively:
> Check out this article about the importance of professional development to
> support effective use of ICTS. Make sure you look at some of the articles
> below the top piece as well, a lot of interesting reading.
> http://www.eschoolnews.com/2010/04/22/boost-student-achievement-with-connected-teaching/
>
> What PD are you receiving to support your and your students use of ICTs in
> [...]

Tessa Gray
ICT PD National Facilitator

CORE Education
PO Box 13678
Christchurch
New Zealand
Tel +64 (0) 3 379 6627
Fax +64 (0) 3 379 6607
Web: www.core-ed.net
Mobile ph: +64 21 337 529
e-mail:
tessa.gray AT core-ed.net

Skype: tessagray

iChat:
tessmgray AT mac.com

http://www.netvibes.com/homegroups#Home

web: http://www.core-ed.net/

ICTPD Online Environment
http://centre4.interact.ac.nz/direct/ictpd access code is ictpd

Personalising learning in a digital world - ULearn10, Christchurch Convention
Centre, October 6 - 8, 2010. www.ulearn.org.nz
________________________________
This e-mail message, together with any attachments, is for the intended
recipient
only and may not be disclosed to any other person. If you are not the
intended
recipient and you have received or seen this message through an error, please
notify
the sender immediately and delete the email from your system. Unauthorised
use or
disclosure of the message, or the information it contains, may be unlawful.

CORE Education accepts no responsibility for changes made to this email or to
any
attachments after transmission from CORE The information contained in this
email,
together with any attachments, does not necessarily represent the official
view of
CORE. It is your responsibility to check this email and any attachments for
viruses.

Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.18.

Top of Page