Sympa Menu

ictenglish - [ICTs in English] Re: Re: Using Twitter for personal learning (and reading)

Subject: ICTs in English

[ICTs in English] Re: Re: Using Twitter for personal learning (and reading)

  • From: Tamara Yuill Proctor <tyuillproctor AT gmail.com>
  • To: ictenglish AT mailinglist.tki.org.nz
  • Subject: [ICTs in English] Re: Re: Using Twitter for personal learning (and reading)
  • Date: Thu, 14 Oct 2010 07:41:13 +1300

Hi
Thanks for the Twitter links, brilliant. I have found Twitter a useful way to gather information/resources over the past couple of months. I did a collaboratie paper where one of the tools  I looked at was Twitter  - a small section of this is posted on my blog: http://tamypblog.blogspot.com/ if anyone wants to have a look.

Thanks
Tam

Tamara Yuill Proctor
HOD English