Sympa Menu

ictenglish - [ICTs in English] RE: ICTs In English Update

Subject: ICTs in English

[ICTs in English] RE: ICTs In English Update

  • From: "Samantha Venning" <Samantha AT southpacificpress.com>
  • To: <ictenglish AT mailinglist.tki.org.nz>
  • Subject: [ICTs in English] RE: ICTs In English Update
  • Date: Mon, 7 Mar 2011 22:27:10 +1300

Hi Claire

I’ve recommended this list to some colleagues. What’s the best way to suggest they join?  I thought clicking on your link below (www.english on line etc) would work however it takes me to a webmail log-in screen?

Regards

Samantha

Samantha Venning

Business Development Manager

South Pacific Press and Lift Education Ltd

Level 2, Mountain Safety House

19 Tory Street

Wellington, New Zealand, 6149

PO Box 19 088, Wellington, New Zealand