Sympa Menu

ictenglish - [ICTs in English] Children's books unit

Subject: ICTs in English

[ICTs in English] Children's books unit

  • From: David Schaumann <dsc AT mcglashan.school.nz>
  • To: "ictenglish AT mailinglist.tki.org.nz" <ictenglish AT mailinglist.tki.org.nz>
  • Subject: [ICTs in English] Children's books unit
  • Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2011 13:45:30 +1300

Hi all.

I'm lucky enough to be teaching a top Year 9 class who all have laptops.
We're soon to begin a unit on Children's story books - exploring conventions
and style, then producing their own.

I'm looking for good ideas for the teaching of this - resources and
activities which make good use of the laptops to enhance student learning.

Any ideas?