Sympa Menu

ictenglish - [ICTs in English] ICTs in English Weekly Update - with fixed hyperlinks!

Subject: ICTs in English

[ICTs in English] ICTs in English Weekly Update - with fixed hyperlinks!

  • From: "Claire Amos" <am AT eggs.school.nz>
  • To: <ictenglish AT mailinglist.tki.org.nz>
  • Subject: [ICTs in English] ICTs in English Weekly Update - with fixed hyperlinks!
  • Date: Tue, 7 Jun 2011 09:00:43 +1200

Title: PD_Webinars_Ondemand

With fixed hyperlinks! Apologies for the last email. I forgot that when I cut and paste hyperlinks from previous emails into outlook from home it automatically includes the webmail address as well. The links below should work now!

Cheers

Claire

Hi all,

Thanks to a request from Robyn there was much discussion around e-portfolios:

Several people recommended MyPortfolio and Fiona Grant shared the following links to support information:

I have created this public page in MyPortfolio to support facilitators in my organisation. You may find some useful links, feeds, resources there.
http://myportfolio.school.nz/view/view.php?id=47522

A guideline for beginners has also been published by the Ministry which has some useful case studies from NZ schools
http://goo.gl/dbBR8

Also the following on Software for Learning
http://goo.gl/8QWXL

Other professional reading and viewing recommendations about e-portfolios included:

http://www.edtalks.org/tag-keyword/eportfolios

Nick Rate (Core-Ed) writes an excellent blog which is full of information about ePortfolios. There may be something there about the sort of thing you're hoping to do?
http://nickrate.com/

Cheers

Claire

Claire Amos