ictenglish - [ICTs in English] Re: ICTs in English Weekly Update

Subject: ICTs in English

[ICTs in English] Re: ICTs in English Weekly Update

  • From: Kelly Faulkner <kelly.m.faulkner AT gmail.com>
  • To: ictenglish AT mailinglist.tki.org.nz
  • Subject: [ICTs in English] Re: ICTs in English Weekly Update
  • Date: Sun, 3 Jul 2011 17:14:06 +1200

hi claire. i'm using google+ and loving it! i am keen to introduce my special group students (scholarship & public speaking) this week and see how it goes. it is so much easier to share (or not) using google's circles rather than facebook's groups/pages, and there's none of the hassles of friending and all that. will check in next term and let y'all know how it goes.

ta,
kelly

Kelly Faulkner
AHOD, English Department