ictenglish - [ICTs in English] EC Ning Summer Webstitute

Subject: ICTs in English

[ICTs in English] EC Ning Summer Webstitute

  • From: "Claire Amos" <am AT eggs.school.nz>
  • To: <ictenglish AT mailinglist.tki.org.nz>
  • Subject: [ICTs in English] EC Ning Summer Webstitute
  • Date: Mon, 4 Jul 2011 11:53:32 +1200

Title: Network Email

Not sure if any of you are signed up to English Companion Ning – it is a fabulous American based online community for English Teachers.

They are running a ‘Summer Webstitute’ looking at ‘Reading Classic and Young Adult Literature with Students’ Looks interesting! Check out the info below.

Cheers Claire

Claire Amos

Facilitator: ICTs in English community

www.englishonline.tki.org.nz