Subject: ICTs in English
- From: "Kay Jones" <kay.jones AT sit.ac.nz>
- To: <ictenglish AT mailinglist.tki.org.nz>
- Subject: [ICTs in English] Speeches
- Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2011 12:27:56 +1200
Students are writing speeches at the moment. I would appreciate if you could email through any examples (any or various level is fine) of good speeches please. Or exemplars, to show the students what the finished product should look like.
I’m also interested in examples with a humorous theme as they seem to hold the listeners attention please.
Thank you so much for your assistance.
It is very much appreciated.
This e-mail message has been scanned and cleared by MailMarshal
Enrol now for 2011
Study at our Campuses in Invercargill, Queenstown, Christchurch, Gore, or from home via 'SIT2LRN Study Anywhere'
Zero Fee Scheme Continues 2011, 2012, 2013....and is applicable
to all NZ Citizens(residing within or out of NZ) and
Visit http://www.sit.ac.nz for more details.
This e-mail message has been scanned for Viruses and Content and cleared by MailMarshal
- [ICTs in English] Speeches, Kay Jones, 07/11/2011
- [ICTs in English] Re: Speeches, Tina Muller, 07/11/2011
Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.18.