ictenglish - [ICTs in English] Re: Speeches

Subject: ICTs in English

[ICTs in English] Re: Speeches

  • From: Tina Muller <tinam AT rotorua-intermediate.org.nz>
  • To: <ictenglish AT mailinglist.tki.org.nz>
  • Subject: [ICTs in English] Re: Speeches
  • Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2011 13:50:44 +1200

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1KEXaxlUtM8&feature=related
This is not funny as it's about drink driving. It is American but I feel is a great speech, well spoken & I use it to help with persuasive writing!

On Mon, 11 Jul 2011 12:27:56 +1200, Kay Jones wrote:
Hello

Students are writing speeches at the moment. I would appreciate if you
could email through any examples (any or various level is fine) of
good speeches please. Or exemplars, to show the students what the
finished product should look like.

I'm also interested in examples with a humorous theme as they seem to
hold the listeners attention please.

Thank you so much for your assistance.

It is very much appreciated.

-------------------------

This e-mail is privileged and confidential. If you are not the
intended recipient please delete the message and notify the sender.
Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author.

This e-mail message has been scanned and cleared by

-------------------------

Enrol now for 2011

Study at our Campuses in Invercargill, Queenstown, Christchurch, Gore,
or from home via 'SIT2LRN Study Anywhere'

Zero Fee Scheme Continues 2011, 2012, 2013....and is applicable to all
NZ Citizens(residing within or out of NZ) and
Australian Citizens/Permanent Residents (must be residing within NZ)

Visit for more details.
This e-mail message has been scanned for Viruses and Content and
cleared by