ictenglish - [ICTs in English] looking for someone special

Subject: ICTs in English

[ICTs in English] looking for someone special

  • From: Phil Coogan <PCoogan AT cognition.co.nz>
  • To: "ictenglish AT mailinglist.tki.org.nz" <ictenglish AT mailinglist.tki.org.nz>
  • Subject: [ICTs in English] looking for someone special
  • Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2011 02:54:14 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-NZ, en-US

Hi all

No you haven’t been subscribed to an online dating agency but this is a little left field for this community . We’re seeking an educator with a broad range of skills, experience and creativity to help us with development of a somewhat unusual curriculum and frankly, I can’t think of a better community to ask than an English one.

The person we seek will:

·        Have experience in senior secondary education – and perhaps tertiary

·        Will probably have taught senior humanities but, if not, will know how to develop critical and creative thinking and leadership  skills in students

·        May have had involvement in some combination of careers and/mentoring and/youth development

·        Be a very good writer

·        Can make use of a range of  e learning tools and strategies where appropriate

·        Be available for part-time work over the next few months.

If you are interested in finding out more, please contact me directly – off the list.

And may I take the opportunity to wish the community a restful and happy holiday break.

Phil

Dr Phil Coogan
Consultancy Operations Manager| Cognition Education Limited
Private Bag 92617, Symonds Street, Auckland 1150, New Zealand
Level 1, Pfizer House, 14 Normanby Road, Mt Eden, Auckland, New Zealand
DDI +64 9 638 4821, Mob +64
27 476 0076, Ph +64 9 638 4760, Fax +64 9 638 4751

www.cognition.co.nz

This communication, including any attachments, may contain information which is confidential. If you are not the intended recipient: please contact the sender as soon as possible; delete all copies of this communication; and note that you are not authorised to read, copy, use or disclose any part of this communication to anyone. Thank you

JPEG image

  • [ICTs in English] looking for someone special, Phil Coogan, 07/14/2011