Subject: ICTs in English
- From: Phil Coogan <PCoogan AT cognition.co.nz>
- To: "ictenglish AT mailinglist.tki.org.nz" <ictenglish AT mailinglist.tki.org.nz>
- Subject: [ICTs in English] looking for someone special
- Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2011 02:54:14 +0000
- Accept-language: en-NZ, en-US
No you haven’t been subscribed to an online dating agency but this is a little left field for this community . We’re seeking an educator with a broad range of skills, experience and creativity to help us with development of a somewhat unusual curriculum and frankly, I can’t think of a better community to ask than an English one.
The person we seek will:
· Have experience in senior secondary education – and perhaps tertiary
· Will probably have taught senior humanities but, if not, will know how to develop critical and creative thinking and leadership skills in students
· May have had involvement in some combination of careers and/mentoring and/youth development
· Be a very good writer
· Can make use of a range of e learning tools and strategies where appropriate
· Be available for part-time work over the next few months.
If you are interested in finding out more, please contact me directly – off the list.
And may I take the opportunity to wish the community a restful and happy holiday break.
- [ICTs in English] looking for someone special, Phil Coogan, 07/14/2011
Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.18.