ictenglish - [ICTs in English] 101 Free Web Alternatives to Popular Software

Subject: ICTs in English

[ICTs in English] 101 Free Web Alternatives to Popular Software

  • From: Gary Hornung <ghornung AT mts.net>
  • To: <ictenglish AT mailinglist.tki.org.nz>
  • Subject: [ICTs in English] 101 Free Web Alternatives to Popular Software
  • Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2011 20:11:34 -0500

Hi All

Subject: 101 Free Web Alternatives to Popular Software

I thought you might find something useful on this page, sent to me by a friend.
Money is often tight or hard to come by inthe educ systems of today. Some/Many of these 101 Free Web Alts
may be familiar to you, some perhaps not. It'll only co$t you some time.

Best

Gary

http://websearch.about.com/od/web20officealternatives/tp/101-Free-Online-Alternatives-To-Popular-Desktop-Software.htm?nl=1

  • [ICTs in English] 101 Free Web Alternatives to Popular Software, Gary Hornung, 07/13/2011