Sympa Menu

ictenglish - [ICTs in English] RE: English Online ICTs in English Community Facilitator position available

Subject: ICTs in English

[ICTs in English] RE: English Online ICTs in English Community Facilitator position available

  • From: Trish Holden <trish.holden AT canterbury.ac.nz>
  • To: ictenglish AT mailinglist.tki.org.nz
  • Subject: [ICTs in English] RE: English Online ICTs in English Community Facilitator position available
  • Date: Fri, 05 Aug 2011 14:01:47 +1200

Hi Claire
All the best, but we will miss you.
Cheers

-----Original Message-----
From: Claire Amos
[mailto:am AT eggs.school.nz]
Sent: Fri 8/5/2011 1:45 PM
To:
ictenglish AT mailinglist.tki.org.nz
Subject: [ICTs in English] English Online ICTs in English Community
Facilitator position available

Hi there,

I will be stepping down from the ICTs in English facilitator role at the
end of this month. I have simply decided that the time has come to
streamline my working life (just a little J) and focus on my full time
role as Director of e-learning at Epsom Girls Grammar School (and being
a Mum!).

This means there is a job opportunity opening up for someone passionate
about English and e-learning. Please see the attached document for
further details.

Thank you to the Cognition team for the professional support and thank
you to the 'ICTs in English' community for what has been a great year
online!

Cheers

Claire

Claire Amos

Facilitator: ICTs in English community

www.englishonline.tki.org.nz <http://www.englishonline.tki.org.nz/>

Archived updates are available online at:
http://ictinenglishnz.blogspot.com <http://ictinenglishnz.blogspot.com/>

Follow me on Twitter @ClaireAmosNZ <http://twitter.com/#!/ClaireAmosNZ>

This email may be confidential and subject to legal privilege, it may
not reflect the views of the University of Canterbury, and it is not
guaranteed to be virus free. If you are not an intended recipient,
please notify the sender immediately and erase all copies of the message
and any attachments.

Please refer to http://www.canterbury.ac.nz/emaildisclaimer for more
information.

Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.18.