Sympa Menu

ictenglish - [ICTs in English] Re: Weekly summary 11 - 17th October

Subject: ICTs in English

[ICTs in English] Re: Weekly summary 11 - 17th October

  • From: Karen Melhuish <karen.melhuish AT core-ed.ac.nz>
  • To: ictenglish AT mailinglist.tki.org.nz
  • Subject: [ICTs in English] Re: Weekly summary 11 - 17th October
  • Date: Fri, 28 Oct 2011 10:37:45 +1300

Tēna koutou, everyone,

Thanks for sharing the link to Enabling e-Learning, Hamish.  If people are interested, they can receive a weekly digest of all the e-learning activity in Enabling e-Learning and beyond by registering for the VLN groups (www.vln.school.nz) and joining the main community group > http://www.vln.school.nz/pg/groups/118255/enabling-elearning/

Look forward to seeing some of you there:-)

Ngā mihi nui,
nā Karen

KAREN MELHUISH
Enabling e-Learning Community Co-ordinator  |  Te Toi Tupu

E: enabling.elearning AT tetoitupu.org  |  W: www.tetoitupu.org  | Twitter: @enablinglearning | Enabling e-Learning on Facebook