Sympa Menu

ictenglish - Re: [ICTs in English] Google+ in the classroom

Subject: ICTs in English

Re: [ICTs in English] Google+ in the classroom

  • From: LaviniaV <LaviniaV AT NGAIWI.SCHOOL.NZ>
  • To: "ictenglish AT lists.tki.org.nz" <ictenglish AT lists.tki.org.nz>
  • Subject: Re: [ICTs in English] Google+ in the classroom
  • Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2012 19:23:24 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US

I agree with Malcolm where he states:

My issue with Facebook is that I use it mostly to interact with my wider family and I don't want to mix them with my students.  Google+ by offering Circles allows us to ring fence our students and keep them separate from our friends and family.

If you are in primary, we wouldn't be able to use FB because everyone would be underage

Lavinia Sekona-Vimahi
English Language Learning (ESOL),
AKO-TIME (HSP), Staff Trustee (BOT),
ICT