ictenglish - [ICTs in English] Educamp Dunedin

Subject: ICTs in English

[ICTs in English] Educamp Dunedin

  • From: Jane Nicholls <jane.nicholls AT core-ed.net>
  • To: literacy AT lists.tki.org.nz, secondaryenglish AT lists.tki.org.nz, ictenglish AT lists.tki.org.nz
  • Subject: [ICTs in English] Educamp Dunedin
  • Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2012 11:01:54 +1200

For those of you in the Dunedin area on  Saturday 5th May from 9 to 3ish, there will be an Educamp at St Clair School.

Last year there was a first ever Dunedin Educamp that was attended by about 30 teachers from Christchurch, Oamaru, Mosgiel, and Dunedin. It was such a success that we have decided to host another gathering.

"Educamp is a user generated unconference focused on eLearning and education. We're all about growing our learning, networking, and of course having fun! Everyone is invited to participate in some way."

There will be a gold coin donation for heating etc.

To find out more and register your participation please visit the attendees page:

http://educampdunners2011.wikispaces.com/Attendees+3012

Please bring a plate, there will be an onsite shared lunch so that the conversations can continue.

You can watch Claire and Anne talk about last year's Educamp Dunedin here:

http://edtalks.org/video/educamp-dunedin

Jane

  • [ICTs in English] Educamp Dunedin, Jane Nicholls, 04/17/2012