Subject: ICTs in English
- From: Jane Nicholls <jane.nicholls AT core-ed.net>
- To: literacy AT lists.tki.org.nz, secondaryenglish AT lists.tki.org.nz, ictenglish AT lists.tki.org.nz
- Subject: [ICTs in English] Educamp Dunedin
- Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2012 11:01:54 +1200
For those of you in the Dunedin area on Saturday 5th May from 9 to 3ish, there will be an Educamp at St Clair School.
Last year there was a first ever Dunedin Educamp that was attended by about 30 teachers from Christchurch, Oamaru, Mosgiel, and Dunedin. It was such a success that we have decided to host another gathering.
"Educamp is a user generated unconference focused on eLearning and education. We're all about growing our learning, networking, and of course having fun! Everyone is invited to participate in some way."
There will be a gold coin donation for heating etc.
To find out more and register your participation please visit the attendees page:
Please bring a plate, there will be an onsite shared lunch so that the conversations can continue.
You can watch Claire and Anne talk about last year's Educamp Dunedin here:
- [ICTs in English] Educamp Dunedin, Jane Nicholls, 04/17/2012
Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.18.