Sympa Menu

ictenglish - [ICTs in English] living through trauma

Subject: ICTs in English

[ICTs in English] living through trauma

  • From: "Catherine Lee" <le AT eggs.school.nz>
  • To: <ictenglish AT lists.tki.org.nz>
  • Subject: [ICTs in English] living through trauma
  • Date: Mon, 7 May 2012 14:50:51 +1200

I am using work  developed by a colleague  using a mixed set of novels to ask Y10 students to ponder:

“How does the strength of the human spirit help people cope with traumatic experiences.”

The novels include Boy in striped pjs, Goodnight Mr Tom etc

Does anyone know of any suitable movies or youtube videos that could enrich this study please? Or poetry?

I’ll also take this opportunity to sincerely apologise to everyone for mistakenly sending a personal message to the whole list earlier today.

Many thanks

Catherine Lee

Epsom Girls Grammar School

Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.18.