Sympa Menu

ictenglish - Re: [ICTs in English] ICTs in English Weekly update - Collecting feedback from students

Subject: ICTs in English

Re: [ICTs in English] ICTs in English Weekly update - Collecting feedback from students

  • From: Jay Boyer <jayb AT glenbrae.school.nz>
  • To: ictenglish AT lists.tki.org.nz
  • Subject: Re: [ICTs in English] ICTs in English Weekly update - Collecting feedback from students
  • Date: Thu, 17 May 2012 19:33:39 +1200

Hi Susan,
We have used this timetable for many years now and find it works really well. Give it a go. I'm sure you'll find it allows a more fluid link between reading and writing.
Hope it works out for you.
We often have a 'fruit break' or 'brain food' break a 10,00 am. Just five minutes for a stretch and a healthy snack.
Jay