Sympa Menu

ictenglish - [ICTs in English] FW: Digital Citizenship Project Update

Subject: ICTs in English

[ICTs in English] FW: Digital Citizenship Project Update

  • From: "Claire Amos" <am AT eggs.school.nz>
  • To: <ictenglish AT lists.tki.org.nz>
  • Subject: [ICTs in English] FW: Digital Citizenship Project Update
  • Date: Wed, 23 May 2012 07:05:56 +1200

Hi there,

I am just cross posting this, just to see if any of you might like to join in with a wee project that was kicked off last week!

We are aiming to co-construct Digital Citizenship course(s) that wil be available online to all NZ students in 2013. As English teaching folk, keen to explore ICTs in English I just thought some of you might be keen to come on board - particularly around the area of developing digital literacies.

Anyhoo - an update and links are below if you are interested! Feel free to share with your colleagues as well.

Cheers

Claire

Claire Amos
Director of e-learning
T +64 9 630 5963
Silver Rd, Epsom, Auckland 1023, New Zealand
T +64 9 630 5963    F +64 9 638 9143
www.eggs.school.nz