ictenglish - Re: [ICTs in English] TV3 game interview with DayZ creator

Subject: ICTs in English

Re: [ICTs in English] TV3 game interview with DayZ creator

  • From: Kelly Faulkner <kelly.m.faulkner AT gmail.com>
  • To: ictenglish AT lists.tki.org.nz
  • Subject: Re: [ICTs in English] TV3 game interview with DayZ creator
  • Date: Tue, 29 May 2012 12:27:13 +1200

thanks hamish. i would be interested. post-apocalypse zombie fiction is my thing, lol.

cheers,
kelly

Kelly Faulkner
AHOD, English Department
Napier Boys' High School
Chambers Street
Napier 4110
06 833 5900 x 860
http://about.me/kellyfaulkner

On Tue, May 29, 2012 at 11:46 AM, Hamish Chalmers <hchalmers AT ashs.school.nz> wrote:
Hi everyone,

Here's a link to a TV3 interview with the DayZ zombie mod creator. The TV3 games guy elicits some interesting answers from expat NZer Dean Hall on how what he's done with the mod is drastically different from gaming development trends to date. I'm presently working with the two lads on their DayZ creative writing drafts and have gotten permission to share the results with anyone interested.

Hamish Chalmers
Facilitator: ICTs in English
http://englishonline.tki.org.nz/