ictenglish - RE: [ICTs in English] ICTs in English Weekly update - Visualising Relationships and Ideas from Texts

Subject: ICTs in English

RE: [ICTs in English] ICTs in English Weekly update - Visualising Relationships and Ideas from Texts

  • From: Miriam Tuohy <tuohym AT pnbhs.school.nz>
  • To: "ictenglish AT lists.tki.org.nz" <ictenglish AT lists.tki.org.nz>
  • Subject: RE: [ICTs in English] ICTs in English Weekly update - Visualising Relationships and Ideas from Texts
  • Date: Thu, 31 May 2012 08:26:41 +1200
  • Accept-language: en-US, en-NZ
  • Acceptlanguage: en-US, en-NZ

I’ve spotted a couple of very easy to use tools lately:

http://www.easel.ly/

and

http://infogr.am/

This page has loads of good links:

http://blog.tech4him.com/40-infographic-story-telling-resources/

A web search for free infographic elements will turn up stuff like svg files you can pull apart to make your own infographics using something like Inkscape/Gimp etc.

Cheers,

Miriam

MIRIAM TUOHY | Librarian
tuohym AT pnbhs.school.nz | www.pnbhs.school.nz
Phone:+64 6 3545176 | Fax:+64 6 3545175
PO Box 4049 | 263 Featherston St | Palmerston North 4442