Sympa Menu

ictenglish - Re: [ICTs in English] How to make Game to Learn Units

Subject: ICTs in English

Re: [ICTs in English] How to make Game to Learn Units

  • From: edwin mcrae <edwinmcrae AT cloud.garincollege.ac.nz>
  • To: ictenglish AT lists.tki.org.nz
  • Subject: Re: [ICTs in English] How to make Game to Learn Units
  • Date: Fri, 3 Aug 2012 15:00:55 +1200

Hi Alastair,

The workshop went really well.

Here's a list of the resources I used...
http://thefictionengine.com/game-to-learn-resources/criminally-good-writing/
http://thefictionengine.com/2012/07/flow/
http://thefictionengine.com/2012/07/gamers-remorse/
http://thefictionengine.com/2011/08/pick-a-path-on-youtube/
http://thefictionengine.com/2011/06/voki-put-a-face-to-the-name/

I'm also thinking about organising a Christchurch 'Game to Teach' workshop, perhaps through the college of education or uni?  Would you be keen for that?  Do you know of anyone else who might like to come along?

cheers,
Edwin