Sympa Menu

ictenglish - Re: [ICTs in English] Weekly Update - A List of Musings on Demise

Subject: ICTs in English

Re: [ICTs in English] Weekly Update - A List of Musings on Demise

  • From: Maria Persson <mariap AT waikato.ac.nz>
  • To: ictenglish AT lists.tki.org.nz
  • Subject: Re: [ICTs in English] Weekly Update - A List of Musings on Demise
  • Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2012 08:42:41 +1200

Hi all,
This has been a very interesting series of conversations!

I recently had the supreme pleasure of listening to Dominic Tester (Costello Technology College, Basingstoke, Hampshire, UK) about the amazing things they are doing at his college and in the UK.

He spoke about the use of 'frog' as a LMS:

http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL03B3E55C3D62F657

Its simplicity and ease of use is very much like what's on offer with 'google sites' but MORE.

Enjoy, M