Sympa Menu

ictenglish - Re: [ICTs in English] Anyone creating visual texts in term 4?

Subject: ICTs in English

Re: [ICTs in English] Anyone creating visual texts in term 4?

  • From: Alastair Crawford <alastair.crawford AT staff.hagley.school.nz>
  • To: "ictenglish AT lists.tki.org.nz" <ictenglish AT lists.tki.org.nz>
  • Subject: Re: [ICTs in English] Anyone creating visual texts in term 4?
  • Date: Sun, 28 Oct 2012 21:41:23 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-NZ, en-US

Hi all
How did people go with the comic life app?  I forwarded PDFs of students' work to several of you in Term 1 and it would be great to see how you went.  At any level – some of you were working with Primary classes.
I used the same activity with a stronger year 11 class this year and had good achievement results with a range of results from E to NA.
Al