ictenglish - [ICTs in English] GO Storymakers

Subject: ICTs in English

[ICTs in English] GO Storymakers

  • From: Mary St George <mail4mary AT xtra.co.nz>
  • To: "ictenglish AT lists.tki.org.nz" <ictenglish AT lists.tki.org.nz>
  • Subject: [ICTs in English] GO Storymakers
  • Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2013 11:49:30 +1300 (NZDT)

Hi All,

I just thought I'd let you know that while GO Storymakers remains available to all students who are passionate writers and wish to enrol, I will be making a special effort to contact girls' schools this year. This is because we have had a number of groups of year 9 and 10 girls join us for a term or two, but we have never had several groups from different girls' schools at the same time, and I really think the girls themselves would value each other's writing enormously.

Don't hesitate to get in touch with any queries.

Kind regards,
Mary St George.

Gifted Online.

mary-on-skype

Gifted Online sample lesson: http://ultranet.giftededucation.org.nz/WebSpace/214/
GO Storymakers: http://ultranet.giftededucation.org.nz/WebSpace/410/
GO Graphic: http://ultranet.giftededucation.org..nz/WebSpace/464/
Online gifted education article: http://www.iratde.org/images/talent-talks-issue1-2011.pdf (page 17).

  • [ICTs in English] GO Storymakers, Mary St George, 01/25/2013