ictenglish - Re: [ICTs in English] Is data visualisation art?

Subject: ICTs in English

Re: [ICTs in English] Is data visualisation art?

  • From: Mary St George <mail4mary AT xtra.co.nz>
  • To: "ictenglish AT lists.tki.org.nz" <ictenglish AT lists.tki.org.nz>
  • Subject: Re: [ICTs in English] Is data visualisation art?
  • Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2013 13:49:07 +1300 (NZDT)

Great website, Bill,

I also enjoyed a TED talk on data visualisation at http://www.ted.com/talks/david_mccandless_the_beauty_of_data_visualization.html , even though mining data for relationship break-ups when school is breaking up seemed somewhat flawed. That is a good talking point with students though!

Kind regards,
Mary St George.

Gifted Online.

mary-on-skype