ictenglish - [ICTs in English] iPads

Subject: ICTs in English

[ICTs in English] iPads

  • From: Karl Lee <karlleerulz AT gmail.com>
  • To: ictenglish AT lists.tki.org.nz
  • Subject: [ICTs in English] iPads
  • Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2013 21:43:28 +1300

Kia ora,

Last year I bought an iPad with part of the intention of using it for educational purposes. So far I have greatly increased my music collection and have downloaded Street Fighter and Guitar Hero. Does anyone have any advice for:
1. which apps to purchase/download, especially word processing and presentation programmes
2. How to use an iPad with a 2touch board and data projector
3. How to make the iPad an English teaching machine!

Thanks for any help,

Karl Lee
Rangitoto College