ictenglish - Re: [ICTs in English] iPads

Subject: ICTs in English

Re: [ICTs in English] iPads

  • From: Jo Thom <jedtnz AT gmail.com>
  • To: ictenglish AT lists.tki.org.nz
  • Subject: Re: [ICTs in English] iPads
  • Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2013 13:02:05 +1300

Hi Karl,

Kathy Schrock would be a good place to start: http://www.schrockguide.net/bloomin-apps.html

Below is one of her useful graphics. If you go to her page, this graphic is helpfully linked to the recommended apps.

ipadblooms

Jo Thom
@jo_was_here

On 25 January 2013 21:43, Karl Lee <karlleerulz AT gmail.com> wrote:
Kia ora,

Last year I bought an iPad with part of the intention of using it for educational purposes. So far I have greatly increased my music collection and have downloaded Street Fighter and Guitar Hero. Does anyone have any advice for:
1. which apps to purchase/download, especially word processing and presentation programmes
2. How to use an iPad with a 2touch board and data projector
3. How to make the iPad an English teaching machine!

Thanks for any help,

Karl Lee
Rangitoto College