ictenglish - Re: [ICTs in English] iPads

Subject: ICTs in English

Re: [ICTs in English] iPads

  • From: Lynne Gardiner <lgardiner AT sacredheart.school.nz>
  • To: "<ictenglish AT lists.tki.org.nz>" <ictenglish AT lists.tki.org.nz>
  • Subject: Re: [ICTs in English] iPads
  • Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2013 00:38:54 +0000

Hi Karl
Pages, keynote and slideshark are good starting points for word processing
and presentations. Prezzi had an app too
Lynne

Lynne Gardiner
HOD ELL
Dean of International Students,
Sacred Heart College,
250 West Tamaki Rd
Glendowie
Auckland.
Ph 529 3660 x 807
Mob. 021 242 1412
Email:
lgardiner AT sacredheart.school.nz

On 27/01/2013, at 12:44 PM, "Karl Lee"
<karlleerulz AT gmail.com>
wrote:

Kia ora,

Last year I bought an iPad with part of the intention of using it for
educational purposes. So far I have greatly increased my music collection and
have downloaded Street Fighter and Guitar Hero. Does anyone have any advice
for:
1. which apps to purchase/download, especially word processing and
presentation programmes
2. How to use an iPad with a 2touch board and data projector
3. How to make the iPad an English teaching machine!

Thanks for any help,

Karl Lee
Rangitoto College