ictenglish - Re: [ICTs in English] iPads

Subject: ICTs in English

Re: [ICTs in English] iPads

  • From: Alan Papprill <peperi_kiwi AT yahoo.co.nz>
  • To: "ictenglish AT lists.tki.org.nz" <ictenglish AT lists.tki.org.nz>
  • Subject: Re: [ICTs in English] iPads
  • Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2013 15:10:15 +1300

Check out Teacherkit, uteach, pages and keynote. You need to buy an adaptor
to plug the iPad to the data projector once connected you're up and running.
Ask for an iPad to VGA adaptor at your local apple store.
Once you master keynote and pages you are ahead of those on a PC.
I use the iPad to write observation notes and then email responses to
students or colleagues.
Alan Papprill

Sent from my iPad

On 25/01/2013, at 21:43, Karl Lee