ictenglish - Re: [ICTs in English] The Perks of Being a Wallflower

Subject: ICTs in English

Re: [ICTs in English] The Perks of Being a Wallflower

  • From: Ros MacEachern <RMC AT boic.school.nz>
  • To: "<ictenglish AT lists.tki.org.nz>" <ictenglish AT lists.tki.org.nz>
  • Subject: Re: [ICTs in English] The Perks of Being a Wallflower
  • Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2013 03:23:58 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-NZ, en-US

The film is a wonderful adaptation, as well - directed and screenplay by the author, so would be interesting to discuss choices he madeā€¦

Kind regards

Ros

Rosamund MacEachern
Head of English Faculty
Bay of Islands College

t. 09 4041055 / 021 2065360
f. 09 4041048
a. PO Box 58, Kawakawa 0243, Northland, NZ