Sympa Menu

ictenglish - [ICTs in English] Visual language -symbols & text

Subject: ICTs in English

[ICTs in English] Visual language -symbols & text

  • From: Tina Muller <tinam AT rotorua-intermediate.org.nz>
  • To: <ictenglish AT lists.tki.org.nz>
  • Subject: [ICTs in English] Visual language -symbols & text
  • Date: Fri, 01 Feb 2013 18:51:31 +1300

I'm not very au fait with the so many varied systems that people discuss here.

I have a year 8 class and would like some simple (but not too simple as I may know it) ideas that I could have students using to develop visual language and/or symbols & text.

Comics- I've already tried using Comic Life & another both of which didn't always work. Any ideas please, Tina

--
NULL

--

Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.18.