ictenglish - [ICTs in English] New content on Gifted and Talented Online

Subject: ICTs in English

[ICTs in English] New content on Gifted and Talented Online

  • From: Hamish Chalmers <hchalmers AT ashs.school.nz>
  • To: "ictenglish AT lists.tki.org.nz" <ictenglish AT lists.tki.org.nz>
  • Subject: [ICTs in English] New content on Gifted and Talented Online
  • Date: Thu, 21 Mar 2013 07:55:31 +1300

Kia ora koutou,

I just wanted to alert you all to some exciting new content now available on the Gifted and Talented Online site. Click on the links below and explore for yourself:

Self-review

Programmes out of school

National standards

Stories

Professional Learning Networks

Gifted Networks

I would like to thank Tracy Riley and CWA for their part in developing these resources, and would appreciate any feedback you would like to send me on the new content.

Nga mihi,

Kate

Dr Kate Niederer

Te Toi Tupu Regional Coordinator, Gifted and Talented

Cognition Education, Private Bag 92617, Symonds Street, Auckland 1150, New Zealand

Level 1, Pfizer House, 14 Normanby Road, Mt Eden, Auckland, New Zealand

DDI +64 9 638 4785, Mob +64 21 804 098, Ph +64 9 638 4760, Fax +64 9 638 4761

www.tetoitupu.org | http://gifted.tki.org.nz

  • [ICTs in English] New content on Gifted and Talented Online, Hamish Chalmers, 03/21/2013