Sympa Menu

ictenglish - [ICTs in English] The Ministry of Education is seeking feedback on curriculum exemplars on legacy TKI.

Subject: ICTs in English

[ICTs in English] The Ministry of Education is seeking feedback on curriculum exemplars on legacy TKI.

  • From: Catriona <catriona.pene AT core-ed.ac.nz>
  • To: ictenglish AT lists.tki.org.nz, secondaryliteracy AT lists.tki.org.nz, secondaryenglish AT lists.tki.org.nz, literacy AT lists.tki.org.nz
  • Subject: [ICTs in English] The Ministry of Education is seeking feedback on curriculum exemplars on legacy TKI.
  • Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2014 10:16:54 +1300

There are numerous curriculum exemplars on legacy TKI that pre-date the 2007 New Zealand Curriculum and reflect the achievement objectives of the curriculum statements for each learning area published in 1994. The Ministry of Education would appreciate your feedback on what we should do with these exemplars.

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/SD65K8J

We would be grateful if you could please complete this short survey - 3 questions only. Our course of action will be determined by your feedback, so let your opinion be counted!

The survey will be accessible until the end of Term 1. We will then gather the results and action your recommendations within the weeks following.

Thanks for your time.

Catriona Pene

Lead Facilitator / e-Learning Facilitator

English, ESOL & Literacy Online

Twitter - @CatrionaPene

  • [ICTs in English] The Ministry of Education is seeking feedback on curriculum exemplars on legacy TKI., Catriona, 02/17/2014

Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.18.

Top of Page